The Websites and our Apps’ main function is to provide a booking point for selected third party services providers (“Prim-lancers”) who wish to offer their services via our Websites and our Apps.
The following words and phrases have these meanings in this document:
- "Personal Information" means information relating to an identifiable, natural or juristic person.
- “POPIA” means the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
- “Process” in relation to Personal Information means to collect, organise, store, modify, retrieve, refer to, distribute, or erase, or otherwise as defined in POPIA.
- The Websites and our Apps are provided by PRIMU INFOTECH Pty Ltd Registration number 2017/507623/07 (“Prim-U”, “us”, “we” or “our” for short).
- “Website” means the Internet World Wide website at URL https://www.prim-u.comand https://www.prim-u.org/#/websites including its sub-domains or such other URL as we may indicate from time to time (including its sub-domains).
Status and Amendments
Collection and Processing of Personal Information
- Where you submit Personal Information via the Websites the following principles are observed in the handling of that information:
- We will only collect Personal Information for a purpose consistent with the purpose for which it is required. The specific purpose for which information is collected will be apparent from the context in which it is requested.
- We will only Process Personal Information in a manner that is adequate, relevant and not excessive in the context of the purpose for which it is Processed.
- Personal Information will only be Processed for a purpose compatible with that for which it was collected, unless you have consented to an alternative purpose in writing or we are permitted by POPIA or in terms of national legislation of general application.
- We will not disclose any Personal Information relating to you to any third party unless your prior written agreement is obtained or we are required to do so by law.
- We will destroy or delete any Personal Information that is no longer needed by us for the purpose it was initially collected, or subsequently Processed.
- Note that, as permitted by POPIA, we may use Personal Information collected to compile profiles for statistical purposes. No information contained in the profiles or statistics will be able to be linked to any specific user.
- We will use your Personal Information to provide you with customer service and in order to communicate with you regarding products or services from us which might be of interest for you. If you do not wish to receive marketing information, you may at any time contact us in response to a marketing or similar email from us and all such emails will contain instructions as to how to unsubscribe from such emails.
- Note that You may access specific services via the Website. Each of these services may be subject to its own privacy provisions as set out in its terms and conditions, and You must read and agree to these provisions before making use of these services.
Collection of anonymous data
- We may use standard technology to collect information about the use of this Website. This technology is not able to identify individual users but simply allows Us to collect statistics.
- We may utilise temporary or session cookies to keep track of users' browsing habits. A cookie is a small file that is placed on Your hard drive in order to keep a record of Your interaction with this Website and facilitate user convenience.
- Cookies by themselves will not be used to personally identify users but may be used to compile de-identified statistics relating to use of services offered or to provide Us with feedback on the performance of this Website.
- The following classes of information may be collected in respect of users who have enabled cookies:
- The browser software used;
- IP address;
- Date and time of activities while visiting the Website;
- URLs of internal pages visited; and
- If You do not wish cookies to be employed to customize Your interaction with this Website it is possible to alter the manner in which Your browser handles cookies. Please note that, if this is done, certain services on this Website may not be available.
We will take appropriate, reasonable technical and organisational measures as required by applicable law to protect the information submitted to or collected by this Website from loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction. We require our service providers to do likewise.
Links to other Websites